The big two-oh.


Hello my lovelies.
I am now TWENTY YEARS OLD. 
t w e n t y.
wow.
To me it's the end of a brilliant era, I absolutely loved my teenage years. Starting college, meeting new people, getting drunk for the first time, growing in confidence, discovering myself more, leaving college, starting University, meeting the love of my life, living on my own, learning to cook, exploring new places, getting my first job, learning new things, just LIVING.
Although I'm sad to say goodbye to my teenage years, a lot of people say their twenties were or are the best years of their life! Is this true? (Someone please make me feel better about turning 20.)



To make me feel happier and more excited about turning 20 I'm going to make a to do list, because yanoe, I love making lists and all that.

My Twenties 'to do' list

  • Have fun on my 2016 summer photography & fashion placements as well as learn as much as I can. (and also save the money I earn so I can go on a summer holiday!)
  • Graduate University with my Photography degree, hopefully with a 2:1 or higher.
  • Pass my driving test.
  • Keep blogging, regularly! Encourage my blog to grow.
  • Get very very drunk on my 21st birthday.
  • Get a job that made my degree worth while.
  • Move into my own apartment/house and make it lovely and cute.
  • Buy a pretty painting and mirror to go in said house.
  • Buy my first car.
  • Go inter-railing.
  • Travel! (explore the world blah blah. But seriously though, do explore!)
  • Get married. (late 20's okay can we calm down pls)
  • Take lots and lots of photographs.
  • Chase my dream job.
  • Cook more. Make super tasty meals with lots of veg!
  • Go to a yoga or intense exercise class. (even if it's just once)
  • Get rid of (or at least tame) my anxiety, depression and OCD thoughts.
  • Go to Creamfields festival.
  • Be more outrageous, experimental and confident with outfits.
  • Enter more competitions. Go to more quizes etc - they're fun!
  • Do a blog giveaway.
  • Lose weight, and become healthier. (my tummy needs to GO AWAY.)
  • Not feel guilty about having lazy days in bed watching Netflix.
  • Read lots and lots of more books.
Writing this list has made me realise that turning 20 is a HA-YUGE thing. 
My future has the potential to hold many exciting opportunities for me. 
So, BRING IT ON.
Much love,
Claire 

Popular Posts